PAYMENTS AND INSURANCE
At present payments for any of our services can be made by bank transfer only, and unfortunately cheques cannot be accepted except in exceptional circumstances.
Paying for your trip could not be any simpler, so please follow this guide:
Once your trip has been finalised an invoice will be sent by email to you confirming your purchase.
The invoice will include the company’s bank details.
Please arrange a bank transfer to these bank details for either the deposit amount or the total cost of your trip.
Once your payment has been received and cleared, a payment receipt will be sent to you, along with your travel tickets and documents!
Relax and look forward to your trip!
If you have any difficulty using this service, please contact us on 0844 357 4499.
We are an appointed representative of Campbell Irvine (Insurance Brokers) Ltd, so please contact us on 0844 357 4499 or click here if you wish to arrange your personal travel insurance.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
General Terms and Conditions for all bookings
• All information provided on this website is subject to change.
• In the first instance, bookings can be made by completing the enquiry form on this website which will automatically generate an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an automatic confirmation that your request has been received by return email.
• On receipt of your booking request, we endeavour to reply to you within 48 hours with a fully detailed itinerary and quotation.
• On Track Rail Tours are not financially responsible for any financial loss caused by missed connections. Before boarding a train, check departure screens or station staff that you are on the correct service. In the event of a delayed or cancelled service the ticket will need to be endorsed by the train conductor or at the booking office locally.
• Each person travelling must have a valid passport. On Track Rail Tours are not responsible for any financial loss caused by not having necessary passports and/or visas as required.
• Please ensure your travel insurance covers missed connections, delays, cost of replacement tickets, as well as accident, medical, theft cover etc. If your travel involves EU countries please ensure each traveller carries a current E111 or EHIC card.
• All bookings and prices are made subject to availability and change. In the case of travel at busy periods e.g. Easter, Christmas, School holidays, please be aware that often it may only be possible to book at higher fares or alternative dates/times. We will advise this at the time of booking.
• Problems are best resolved at the time they occur. Contact the hotel owner/manager or the senior conductor/station supervisor if you encounter difficulties. We can only follow up complaints up to 1 month from your return date.
• Payment is accepted by bank transfer, and an electronic invoice/receipt will be issued at the time of payment.
• Due to the time taken for clearance personal cheques are only accepted as payment in exceptional circumstances.